Sangam started using Managebac from 2014 and has decided to make full fledged use of Managebac from the July of 2015. The Managebac base version was used for one year and now we also have decided to go in for the report features. The managebac features have immensely helped to keep the parents in the loop and stay informed on all aspects of students’ studies and performance.
Sangam School of Excellence uses Basecamp for all the collaborative projects running within the school and even with experts outside school. The basecamp streamlines the schools ongoing projects and keeps record of all of them. Basecamp is also used by teachers and students as a VLE solution.
Sangam school uses turnitin.com services. Teachers as well as students get an account, where students submit their assignments and teacher do give them the feedback on their work. The turnitin services have grossly helped us with the academic honesty issues.
The EBSCO databases are a brilliant resource and all Extended Essay research in the IB Diploma Programme. School scribes to: Business Source Elite, Literary Reference Centre and Science Reference Centre. While using the Ebscohost databases we are able to develop among students the habit of valuing the Intellectual Porperty Rights of the authors who create all knowledge. We inculcate among students the spirit of Academi Honesty even in their daily basis internet research.
V-SAT – A Benchmark in the history of education and a revolutionary change is V-SAT. This digitally enabled ‘Lecture Platform’ allows instructors to use animation, video, audio and other presentation tools to enhance the learning process. This virtual platform blends the strengths and advantages of traditional methods of education with cutting-edge technology. It brings home the best quality teaching practices available in India today.
SMART CLASS – The Educomp Solutions is a partner of school and provides India’s Largest Content Library in the form of hi- definition audio visuals on various topics. Smartclass is transforming the way teachers teach and students learn in school.
EDUSPORTS – Another feather is added in the form of this partnership with EduSports. This is the sports syllabi for all kids. ‘Edusports- SOAR’ uses a structured physical activity and sports as a pedagogical tool for developing mental skills, behavioural skills and physical conditioning in the children. As indicated the structured physical and sports curriculum comes a long way with age appropriate props and equipments to conduct the activities, workshops, interactions and feedback on performance of the children on different physical and behavioral skills.
X SEED – A flagship program, a path – breaking and comprehensive solution for quality teaching and learning. The School has partnered with X SEED, in grades LKG-II.
SAT – 1. The first in Rajasthan SAT exam centre for all the 2,200 Four Year Colleges and 1,700 two year colleges of United States including the ivy league, was set at Sangam School of Excellence which now has been administering examinations from last 4 years. It remains open on all 6 dates throughout the year.
2. It is an international standard practice to take the PRE SAT EXAMS or NMSQT before the students actually take the main SAT and here I have a good news to share that we are going to start offering the PSAT and NMSQT exams also from July 2013.
REMEDIAL AND PREP CLASSES – Remedial classes act as a safety valve for students having unfamiliarity regarding a topic in any subject. These classes stimulate positive environment for students with low self esteem where they are motivated to come up with their problems.
Transport – The need for safe passage of each child to school and back home is of paramount importance to us. To ensure safe travel the school has its own fleet of school buses designed as per standards and manned by trained drivers and personnel sensitized to the needs of small children. For supervision and monitoring a transport attendant is on board throughout the journey. Mobile phones have been provided in each bus that ensures efficiency in terms of service and better communication in case of emergencies. Besides ensuring the implementation of the safety norms, all staff on the bus is well trained in first aid and emergency management.
Rules Governing Transport Facility
- The school bus facility available to the student cannot be expected or demanded as a matter of right. The Transport Department at their own discretion has the right to disallow any student from availing the bus facility.
- Students availing the bus facility will be provided with a bus number, pick up and alighting stop number. Generally the bus timings will operate within 10 to 15 minutes of the pickup and alighting time. Parents are requested to accommodate the same.
- Any change in the bus timings will be notified to the parent by the Transport Department.
- Students will have to board and alight the school bus at the respective stops allotted to them only. The Transport Dept reserves the rights to allot the stops.
- Students while traveling on the school bus must maintain discipline. Any student guilty of misconduct will not be allowed to avail the bus facility.
- A student shall be refused the bus facility if involved in damage to the bus property. Besides, the damage done will have to be compensated by the student.
- Students/ parents will not have any transactions / altercation / physical fight with the bus staff. Bus employees are not authorized to change/add bus stops.
- The school has taken utmost care for the safety and convenience of the students. Any suggestion/ complaint regarding the transport service is to be made in writing strictly to the Transport Department and the same shall be entertained by the Transport Department only.
- The School management and School Principal shall no way interfere with the decisions taken by the Transport Dept. for the smooth functioning of the transport service for the students.
- It is important that any change to the usual pick-up/ drop routine is intimated to the transport in charge a day in advance. Bus crews have been instructed to bring back to the school any student who is not collected by the authorized person at the designated bus stop.
- No child will be handed over to an unknown person/ to anyone without the parent I-card which must be produced at the time of pick up.
- Please cooperate with the drivers and attendants. It takes nearly two weeks to set the transport route. Hence, there is a possibility of mismatch of timings given to you at the start