- Inquiry form to be filled by parents/ student.
- Parents are Attended by respective Class/ Section in-charges.
- Parents are taken to visit around the school facility.
- Orientation of the different curricula offered at this stage.
- In-charges/ Coordinators help/ guide parents select the appropriate curricula for the child. We provide them a comparative between/among the options and we allow the decision be taken by the parents. The school respects the freedom of parents/ students to decide what to finally study.
- Parents Purchase school prospectus along with admission form.
- Registration by duly filled admission form along with the registration fee (in cash/ cheque).
- The age of a student entering class LKG should be 4 years as on 1st of April when officially an academic session begins.
The admission selection is conducted as follows:
- For LKG to V (CBSE and CIPP)– Interaction with Academic In-charge and the Principal
- VI – VIII (CBSE and CP)– – Interaction with Academic In-charges and with the Principal
- IX (CBSE and IGCSE) – – Interaction with Academic In-charges. Aptitude test only in CBSE. Final interaction with the Principal.
- Class XI (CBSE) – Admission in particular courses is decided on the basis of the scores in the class X board results.
Admission to courses is as per the following cut off marks:
|Board||Science||Commerce with maths||Commerce without maths||Humanities|
|RBSE||Min. 70% in science and math||Aggregate 70% (with at least 70% in math)||Aggregate 60%||Aggregate 55%|
|CBSE||Min. 8 CGPA||Min 8 CGPA with 8 CGPA in math||Min 6.5 CGPA||Min 6 CGPA|
|IGCSE||Min. ‘B’ grade in Science subjects||‘C’ grade in minimum 3 subjects with a ‘B’ grade in Math||‘C’ grade in minimum 3 subjects||‘C’ grade in minimum 3 subjects|
A Provisional admission may be provided in grade 11 on the basis of SA-1 scores (CBSE) or the Predicted Grades of grade 10 (IGCSE).
IBDP YEAR I/ A Level
At SSE it is a procedure to meet the student in person and interview. The interview is of a generic nature that tries to probe into the student’s strengths and his passions. The interview process does not intend to select or reject a student; rather it works to place him/her well in subject/ courses.
DIRECT ADMISSION TO IB DP (YEAR-2)
A student coming from another IB school having studied the first year may join the second year at SSE provided all credits are duly transferred via Managebac and SSE has the desired subject combination on offer.
DECLARATION OF ADMISSION STATUS (VIA ADMISSION LETTER);
- Rejected (Stating reasons)
- Provisional (Stating reasons)
- Pending (Stating reasons and dates of any documents submissions)
PARENTS SUBMIT ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS (ANY ATTACHMENTS REQUIRED BY THE FORM) AND DEPOSIT THE FEE.
- Original Transfer Certificate/ School leaving certificate
- Attested photocopy of Mark sheet of last exam passed
- Copy of Attested Birth Certificate
- Three passport size photographs of student and one of each parent and of guardian in case of hostel admission.
- Transport form duly completed
- Original Migration Certificate (in case the student changes the board of studies or the State/ country)
- For class IX and above a Character Certificate/ Letter of Reference from the Principal/ Head of the previous school
- Student himself/herself writes statement of Purpose (Min. 100 words) stating reasons to join this school.
PARENTS ARE PROVIDED WITH THE FOLLOWING HELPLINE NUMBERS FOR THE HANDY CONTACTS:
- Hostel Wardens,
- Transport managers,
- Mess, Uniform,
- Books and Stationery shops,
- Accounts office and
- Academic In charges
THESE ARE AVAILABLE AT THE CONTACT US PAGE